Monday, October 18, 2010

Clearly you must take over the world

Well if you want to and wish to know my thoughts on the matter, I hid a ton of research and a pretty nice walkthrough on one of the far corners of the internet once relating details of mass movement dynamics, international psychopolitics, security vulnerabilities, pressure points, etc. in case I ever wanted to come back to the project in my later years. The Hegemon Cypher is encrypted several times against both man and machine, and I'm not going to tell anyone where to find it (in case you are a loony)- but if ever you do, the key to world domination, as I mentioned something to the effect of several times in policy forums under various aliases, is to see through your American arrogance


As a follower of Cosmopolitanism I gave an award to Dr. Kelley Kadera after nominating her to a University prize based on her work on power-transition theory. If you enjoy Naomi Klein's ideas on "The Shock Doctrine" you may have ample opportunity to utilize them based upon current projections from predictive geopolitical stability indicators. There shall be rock, and there shall be roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment