Monday, October 18, 2010

For an purported introvert you seem to have a lot of friends...

In Jewish mysticism there is a notion called the "Tzadikim Nistarim", Every generation 36 people are chosen by divinity to represent the goodness of humanity. They don't know that they've been chosen and if they figure it out or meet another and notice the second's righteousness, they die and are replaced with a backup. If even one of the 36 fall the world comes to a total end. I mention this because I'm pretty sure I've met like ten of the Tzadikim Nisarim OF COOLNESS. If they stop being cool than the world ends. It's not even a trait I put much value in... yet even my far associates are generally one and a half standard deviations above the average.


Could you be psychologically projecting regard upon them because you secretly think that they suck?

No, because as I was just nerding at the reader this regard-free value is a quantifiable and tangible property on even a behaviorist objective-criterion rubric. I can't account for it on the basis of social pressures and it kind of weirds me out. It seems quite bizarre from the systems psychology perspective to focus on my individual nature at all without the contributions of my groups or their advancements, but please trust that somehow they universally have been oddly uniform in their pursuits of metafun

No comments:

Post a Comment