Monday, October 18, 2010

Do you have any pets?

Growing up my parents bought a few goldfish, which would die overnight because they were not aware that one was supposed to mix the water that the goldfish comes in with the tap water in order to acclimatize the fish to it's surroundings. I had a hamster later on and it died early from hereditary cancer, then in college I had three plants named after my three favorite philosophers: Bostrom, Hersch, and Santayana. They died tragically as I was forced out of my dorm during a blizzard for a break that I wasn't aware that my school was closing down residential housing for. If I get new plants to fill the empty pots I plan to call them Marion, after
my favorite political activist, Edward, after my favorite scientist, and Alberto, after my favorite inventor.

No comments:

Post a Comment