Monday, October 18, 2010

How can readers draw their own correlations from all of this data?

If you combine facts together it is easy (for me at least). I am not often in coffee shops because I don't drink coffee, I don't drink tea, I'm not interested in meeting women, and I am cheap. I've never applied for any form of academic aid or scholarship because the income of my parents made me ineligible for some of it, I don't like to take away opportunities from the underprivileged to benefit myself, and I prefer spending my time enriching my mind instead of filling out boring documents. One could argue that I show a higher level of what psychologists call "emotional resilience" to resist external pressures, but I would counter that these mechanisms simply reduce to what the film "Adaptation" mentions... which I am referencing as another movie because I feel that no one reads books anymore. NOW YOU TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment