Monday, October 18, 2010

Let us begin then. As a representation of all the people asking all of the questions that have ever been asked of you ever from every ethnicity, age, gender, class, creed, and nationality: Why are you so tall?! You are really tall, did you know that?

I am 6’6, an inch away from the definition of being medically classified as a giant. As a baby I was born with very large feet and a giant head, which thanks to the combination of the early adoption of prenatal vitamins (my mother, a doctor, had access to a lot of the relevant medical research in the mid eighties), good nutrition and the addition of delicious
bovine growth hormone to Anderson Ericson skim milk and yogurt products which I have eaten throughout my existence I've become the rangy, dashing mutant leviathan you see before you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment