Monday, October 18, 2010

So you can rank these friends according to a complex sorting algorithm?

There was a researcher a few years ago named Piers Steel at the University of Calvary who wrote a mathematical equation to explain the functional properties of the psychological process of procrastination- this inspired me to read books like "Guesstimation" and "Probably Not" dealing with the mathematical quantification of anything you could possibly want. That being said I prefer to fit things into mental constructs of imagery, like a "chessboard of all of the coolest people I've ever met". I would say "my friend RS is pretty damn cool, according to assigned variables he is like the left-side black knight of not being intolerable, one of the coolest pieces". Using this organizational principle in encoding important considerations can be very useful. It's like building a memory castle.


This is a picture of my friend RS

No comments:

Post a Comment