Monday, October 18, 2010

Why do you play the sitar instead of a normal guitar?

I was at my friend TD’s house one day and there was one on a stand that I played with a bit, and I really liked the sound, and the a few weeks later I heard “Morning Love” by Ravi Shankar and decided that this was the instrument that I wanted to try mastering, I considered
theremin for a while, but it is just not the same. Thanks to the frequently changing Iowa whether I have to restring mine all of the time, but it is worth it to relax and listen to something that no one has ever heard before, that you wrote yourself, and because some websites recommended using coconut oil on the strings and nag champa playing always leaves an interesting incense smell on your person for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment