Monday, October 18, 2010

Because you prefer bestiality or some other Aberrant Fetishistic Tendency?

No. I feel pity for psychopaths (like the murderer in the film "M" by Fritz Lang) and regard others in 'the constellation of kinkiness' as normal people with intense hobbies that I am not now a part of. Just as I can appreciate someone wanting to build model airplanes for the rest of their life in an engrossing and personal passion of seemingly unknown origins, I can appreciate that some people enjoy throwing garbage at each other naked, rolling around on balloons, worshipping each others' feet, etc.


I think what truly is at root is the pleasure inspired in the person you are mating with, and that is a noble goal no matter what crazy stuff you get up to, as long as you aren't hurting someone against their will.

No comments:

Post a Comment