Monday, October 18, 2010

Do you hate this guy she is marrying?

I cannot hate ANYONE that brings my love what he has brought her. I wish them both all of the very best in the world from the very deepest root of my being. I am never going to set foot in their city, I am never going to show up to a high school reunion, I am never going to go wherever her parents happen to be situated as they bounce around the country. If the
Coolidge Effect takes a toll and she runs to my arms years after hearing of this site she will find them folded with a icy resolve to send her back from where she came. I am not a backup husband, I am determined never to see or speak to either of them for a single moment for the rest of my life, because that is what is best for them, or each of them individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment