Monday, October 18, 2010

Well there are pictures of you on this site...

Well there are convenient plastic surgeries now available that can pretty dramatically change things. As I hid my emotional life through the years it frequently occurred to me that the resources available to gigantic monolithic powers somewhat supersedes the abilities of the individual to commit subterfuge. The technology these days, and the lack of limits on its use, makes it very hard to withstand being database indexed. As mentioned my loud protestations against ever using Facebook and Twitter had less to do with realizing the unrealistic premise of even a modicum of non-electronic scrutiny and more with that I was trying to get a girl to forget about me. Until now: "In From the Cold", a connectivity test period where I learn if all of these programs I have been avoiding are bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment